`PRAYERS POINTS (EXTRACT) FROM GODS ETERNAL PLAN FOR NIGERIA
God acknowledges the fact that there is a remnant Church in Nigeria that knows Him, loves Him and is crying out for His intervention. Hence, He has sent light, as seen in various prophecies spoken by Servants of God over Nigeria and the recent revelation given to the Messenger as to the state of the nation (past, present and future) encapsulated in Gods Eternal Plan for Nigeria (Psalm 118:27).
A dear Sister asked me a question yesterday. These were her words.
In GEPFN you said that the Lord has a date to keep with Israel and with Nigeria (See Pg.145 GEPFN). We have seen the date with Israel kept, why is the date with Nigeria tarrying.
After reflecting on the question, I drew her attention to God’s principle for dealing with nations as outlined in Jer.18:6-10.
In dealing with nations, God has options. Our response to His word determines His final action. God ordained that Israel would spend four hundred years in bondage in Egypt but it lasted for 430 years. Until the people began to groan, there was silence in heaven.
Also, prophecy is not of private interpretation. When prophecy is released as touching a nation, the leaders of the Church must evaluate it and judge it. If it is the word of the Lord then we take ownership of it and wrestle for it’s fulfilment. Since the publication of God’s Eternal Plan for Nigeria, I have not seen anybody who said it was not the word of God, but yet I have not seen the mainstream Church travail in prayers to bring forth the clear promises of God though we sent it to all the major leaders and left a free copy online.
This last week of fasting and prayer is indeed an opportunity for us to pray in line with what is revealed about the Seven Eras of the nation and we must not miss it. Also the prayers should continue even after the period of fasting because in Strategic prophetic Intercession you don’t stop until you prevail. (See 2Kngs.13:14-19, 25).
LET US THEREFORE PRAY:
- Bring the sacrifice of true repentance on behalf of ourselves and in the light of a full understanding of the issues. 2 Chro. 7:14, Joel 1: 14, Jer. 9:17.
- Offer the Lord repentance for the various altars raised in the six eras of the nation. See Pgs.28, 29, 33, 35, 62, 75.
- Make demands that these prophecies begin to be manifestly evident as it was proposed to begin from 2017. May we be a people who will work to see the fulfillment of these prophecies. Isaiah 62: 6-7.
- Make demands that Heaven will in this appointed time of rain cut short the process in righteousness so that Nigeria will timeously enter into the reign of righteousness/Justice. Ecc. 3; 1, Zac. 10:1.
- Proclaim Psalm 73, 74:12-23, reinforcing the Judgments that have gone forth from the presence of El Elyon over the habitations of Cruelty in this nation, bringing them to utter desolation.
- Declare the defeat of the forces of darkness over the nation using Psalm 77,74 and 52. Let every wickedness and conspiracy over the nation be judged. See Zech 5; Ps.94:20-23.
- Proclaim the reign of righteousness and Justice over the nation. Psalm 122: 5, Jer. 31:28
- Make demands for the rise of a David in accordance with God’s covenant with the fathers….”Only in David will I save your nation; this is my covenant with the fathers and I will keep My covenant ” Numbers 23: 19
- Make demands for a Heavenly intervention ( a higher law) over the affairs of the nation. Pray that everything created (human and non-human) begin to agitate for the enthronement of David, because the throne of Nigeria is indeed empty, in readiment for the David. The time is now! Rom.8:19, 1 Chro. 14:2, 2 Sam. 5:1-3.
- Ask for the release of the grace and anointing that the remnant Church needs to confront the darkness of this age. Rev.11:3
- Pray that whoever or whatever will be a hindrance to the things God is doing in this time be put away, if they wouldn’t repent, so that the purpose of God be not delayed any longer. (Psalm 52:1-9, Ps. 149, Ps.82),
- Declare that only that which favors the counsel of God will stand in this set time to favor Nigeria. Psalm 102:13
- Make demands for the tangible manifestation of the Healing of Nigeria which was prophesied to commence on her Jubilee; 2017. (The Lord promised to keep a date with Nigeria in 2017).
- Proclaim Isaiah 9:1-7, making room for the commencement of the Era of God. Decree that everything will bow/cooperate to bring about the pre-ordained counsel of God for Nigeria.
- Decree that the present administration will not exceed the boundaries of the mandate heaven appointed for her.
- Pray that the mercy of God will overrule in all that concerns Nigeria in this season, for the earth is the Lord’s. Psalm 24:1.
- Pray that heaven will find us (the remnant Church) worthy/wiling vessels for him to ride on in this season.110:3.
- Issue Decrees silencing the speaking of the waters over Nigeria. Is.23:4. Pgs.34, 107.
- Pray for the establishment of a righteous and mature Priesthood over the nation. Eze.44:15-24, Pg.110
- Stand with God to call forth the Era of God in this season. Pg.22b
- Offer thanksgiving to God for answers, knowing that he will exceed our expectations. Eph. 3:20-21
REPENTING AND DEALING WITH THE SEVEN ERAS OF THE NATION:
- ERA OF FOUNDATIONS – The foundation that was laid for Nigeria (Pg.31-46 GEPFN).
- 2 Chronicles 7:14-15, Psalm 139:23-24, James 5:16
- • Lord, You promise that when Your people pray, humble themselves, and seek You, You will hear and answer and also heal the land.
- • Our land needs healing and we believe it starts with us. We humble ourselves before You right here, right now. We are seeking Your face. We ask You to grant us a repentant spirit so we may be an instrument that ushers in Your blessing for this nation.
- • We acknowledge our failure as a nation. We have not lived as we should. We have not obeyed all of Your commands. We have not placed You first in our lives. We confess that our nation is currently on a dangerous pathway towards idolatry which seeks to remove You from the throne of Nigeria. In doing so, we have become captives ourselves to a ungodly rule that will ultimately destroy our nation and we ask for Your mercy Lord.
- • We repent and renounce the evil foundation that was laid for Nigeria – the marine throne that was created.
- • We demolish and uproot the marine throne erected in Nigeria.
- • We tear down and demolish every ungodly altar (marine and witchcraft) that was raised at the foundation of Nigeria.
- • We uproot and banish the spirits that were released as a result of these altars (Jezebel, occult, mammon, corruption, oppression, prostitution).
- • We uproot the lack of compassion that is deeply rooted in our love for money that came as a result of Nigeria being sold to the British Empire by a man.
- • We tear down and demolish every evil foundation laid for Niger by the British throne.
- • We take authority over the land, air, seas and every corner of this nation.
- • We disallow every spirit of occult, mammon, corruption, oppression, prostitution and lack of compassion.
- • We release the Spirit of truth, godliness, compassion, kindness, purity and holiness.
- • We ask that Spirit moves over Nigeria to dispel every darkness, disorderliness and void.
- Isaiah 61:4
- ERA OF BUILDING – Pg.47-53 GEPFN.
- Joel 2:12-27, Nehemiah 1:6-7, Isaiah 53:6
- • We repent on behalf of our nation, we have turned from making Scripture the basis of law, leaving behind wisdom and instead, looking to ourselves for truth.
- • Oh Lord, we sincerely repent of our personal and national sins.
- • We repent of the sins of idolatry, falsehood, deception, dishonesty, corruption, greed, injustice, self-centredness, mediocrity and disenfranchising the vulnerable and voiceless.
- • We take no solace in the fact that we may not have personally embraced these sins but by apathy or indifference we have allowed evil to flourish in the land.
- • We tear down and demolish the altar of mediocrity that was erected in this era.
- • We uproot and banish the Leviathan spirit that was unleashed upon us when the British Empire introduced deception by rigging of the very first election that resulted in our inability to run a free and fair election ever since.
- • We tear down and demolish every spirit of injustice, corruption and oppression that came as a result of our founding fathers mediocrity and self-seeking behavior.
- • We demolish every legacy of falsehood, deception and corruption that came with the leviathan spirit.
- • We release the Spirit of excellence, justice, accountability, transparency, truth and honesty.
- Ezekiel 37:1-14
- ERA OF REBELLION – (Pg.54-60 GEPFN).
- Psalm 32:12, Daniel 9:3-19, Jeremiah 29:13
- • Lord pour out a spirit of repentance on our nation, that we might become a nation committed to following Your ways.
- • We have fallen short of Your glory, which has brought untold hardship and unrest; and we have not repented and returned our nation to You Lord in corporate repentance. Instead, our leaders vowed to rebuild out of their own strength thus raising a fist is defiance to Your judgments. Today we repent on behalf of Nigeria.
- • Lord, Your blessing has been upon Nigeria and we thank You for Your kind mercies! Your word says the blessed nation is the one whose God is the Lord and our nation has turned from You. On behalf of Nigeria and its citizenry, we confess our disregard of You. Bring Your people to repentance and let this nation once again be one who calls You “Lord.”
- • Generous Father, as a community, we submit ourselves to the discernment and judgment of the Holy Spirit and acknowledge that our nation has grieved Him with our blatant rebellion. We have traded truth for lies in pursuit of our own selfish agendas. We repent of every sin of rebellion.
- • We tear down and demolish the altar of rebellion that was laid by the civil war and the lives of three million innocent civilians that were cut short.
- • We uproot and demolish the spirit of idolatry, wickedness and division that resulted from this altar.
- • We repent and renounce the shedding of innocent blood that have their root in this altar of rebellion still going on today – terrorism, armed robbery, violent crimes, ritual killings and abortions.
- • We repent of the sin of tribalism that has resulted from this rebellion, wickedness and division.
- • We release the Spirit of love, community, peace, brotherliness, inclusion and patriotism.
- Isaiah 60:10-12
- ERA OF OPPORTUNITY – (Pg.61-68 GEPFN).
- Psalm 51, 1 Chronicles 12:32
- • From the days of our ancestors until now, Nigeria has been steeped in sin, transgression and iniquity. Yet, You have protected the us from both natural and man-made disasters. You have delivered us from economic ruin and collapse. You have protected us from unseen dangers. You have allowed our nation to remain as one. For all these, we are grateful Lord.
- • We repent and renounce the altar of idolatry that was raised in this era.
- • We tear down and uproot every altar raised to other gods.
- • We demolish and uproot the Islamic spirit that was released and enthroned as a controlling influence.
- • We demolish the Islamic agenda and issue a decree that it shall never see the light of day.
- • We uproot and banish the spirit of mammon that has plagued the easterners when they turned to self-help to catch up after an economic policy that excluded them.
- • We banish every spirit of incompetence, sexual immorality and corruption in government that came with this era.
- • We release the Spirit of grace and truth and establish righteous rule.
- Ezekiel 36:1-15
- ERA OF GRACE – (Pg.69-84 GEPFN).
- 2 Chronicles 20:20, Ezra 9:6
- • Thank You Lord, for not allowing our enemies to triumph over us.
- • We have not accepted Your discipline as a people and this has earned us an illegitimate status with You (Hebrews 12:8). We repent and ask that you restore us to a nation that is godly.
- • The people of our Nigeria have abandoned Your commands. We now see the results of our disobedient, wickedness and our iniquity. We recognise that we have actually been punished far less than we deserve. So, as Your people, called by Your Name, we humble ourselves and pray today, seeking Your face, and turning from our own wicked ways and we ask that you will hear from heaven and forgive our sins and restore our land.
- • We repent over every missed opportunity to establish a righteous throne.
- • We demolish and tear down the altar erected as the throne of Nimrod.
- • We banish spirit of the anti-Christ released over our nation as a result of this altar.
- • We destroy every self-seeking agenda in the leadership of this nation.
- • We demolish every plan to enthrone Satan permanently in this nation.
- • We release the Spirit of obedience, reverent fear of God and a Kingdom culture over Nigeria.
- Psalm 22:27-31
- ERA OF MAN (Pg.85-135 GEPFN).
- Proverbs 9:10, Psalm 110:3
- • Good Father, as a nation, we realize that our sins are abominable and a stink to Your nostrils. But, as Your children, we stand before You and ask for Your mercy.
- • We repent of our own sins and we also repent on behalf of our families, communities, politicians, leaders and the nation.
- • Father, forgive Nigeria for the sins of tribalism, sexual immorality, nepotism, drug usage and addictions, armed robbery, ritual killings, kidnapping, vandalization, prostitution, gambling, human trafficking, abortion, abandoning our own people that are internally displaced, negligence, neglect, the random killing of citizens by law enforcement agents, bribery and corruption, disparity between the haves and have nots, importing destructive cultures, the systematic breakdown of the nuclear family, abandoning the widows, orphans, fatherless and the poor.
- • Forgive our leaders for their apathy, lies, stealing and corruption, exploiting the citizens, extravagance and wasting of national resources.
- • Forgive us for speaking out on some sin and remaining silent about other sins. To You, we know that sin is sin and You expect us to rebuke all sin.
- • Forgive Your Church for standing before You with wicked hearts, perverted mouths, ungodly behavior, hatred toward authority, and unforgiveness.
- • We repent and renounce every altar of “self” erected in this era.
- • We demolish and uproot every spirit of putting self ahead of nation.
- • We banish the spirit of error and corruption.
- • We unleash the Spirit of God over the land, in our homes, churches, businesses and communities.
7) ERA OF GOD (Pg.140-159 GEPFN).
The Bible says that no prophecy is of private interpretation. Ask the Lord if the words published in GEPFN are His words. Take back the words to Him and ask Him to perform the words.
Make the proclamations from Pg.150-152 back to the Lord and ask Him to perform them in this season.
These are His words of assurance:
Praying in righteousness and revival
- Proverbs 14: 34, Isaiah 6:1, Matthew 6:10, Isaiah 50:10
- • We repent for the flagrant personalities with foul speech that we keep electing into leadership.
- • We repent of the boastful pride of man, the “progressive” lifestyles and quick talking politicians who present themselves as the solution for the nation.
- • We pray a holy fear of God will sweep across our nation, leading us back to a place of wisdom and walking in the Lord.
- • Righteousness, Lord, righteousness is what we need. Lord, let Your righteousness rain down on us and spring up from within every home and community in our land!
- • Give us all discernment to identify and follow leaders who aren’t just saying what our itching ears want to hear, but who will stand for righteousness and declare Your truth; men and women who are actually doing good works with the humility that comes from wisdom. We ask that You establish Your throne of righteousness in Nigeria.
- • We pray for Your Kingdom to come, Your will to be done in Nigeria as it is in heaven.
- • We know Your will is for righteousness, salvation, and truth. We pray for these to define our lives, our marriages, our homes, our communities, and our nation
- • We usher in the reign of righteousness and pray in leaders after Your heart.
- • We pray for a new Nigeria that will align with You and take up her rightful position as the next world power.
- • We pray for revival all across the land.
- • Lord, we need to see You as You truly are. Let Your people see You high and lifted up! Let us see You as holy. Let us understand Your nature, character, and sovereignty. Let us know Your word. Sweep across this land and reveal Yourself like never before. Let us know You, God!
- • We ask that You pour out Your Spirit on Nigeria and let there be peace, and with this peace will come prosperity.
- • We ask that You make Nigeria align with Your end time agenda.
- • We speak blessings, restoration and renewal over the land.
- • We release divine strategy over every sector of Nigeria’s economy and decree a turnaround as a result.
- 1 Corinthians 3:11-13, Micah 4:1-2, Isaiah 45:8
Praying the prophecies about Nigeria:
- 2 Corinthians 1:20, 1 John 5:14-15
- “Nigeria/Nigerians will be known for corruption worldwide but the tide will turn and Nigeria will also be known for righteousness worldwide. Many shall take hold of him that is a Nigerian, saying, “We will go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.” – Pa Elton, 1986.
- “Son of man say to Nigeria; “though you have passed through the valley of the shadow of death, thus saith the Lord, you shall not die but shall live.”- National Prayer Conference by CSSM, 1983
- Thus saith the Lord, “Nigeria and Nigerian Christians will be used by the Lord to preach the gospel in the market places of the World in these last days.” – Visiting delegate from New Mexico, USA at the 1st National Convention FGBMFI, 1983
- “Africa is like a gun pointed down. Its turret and muzzle is South Africa. Its trigger is Nigeria. He said the days would come when Apartheid (then at its peak in South Africa) will be removed from South Africa. In those days, he said the Gun of Africa would begin to fire for God’s purpose.” – Pa S.G. Elton
- Thus saith the LORD, “I have chosen My Nigerian Church to be an instrument in My Hand to fulfill My Will for this Nation. I am giving you an open door and an open Heaven for the next four years to establish My Kingdom in Nigeria.”
- The President of this Nation will establish a Council of influential leaders in the Nation to help him solve the problems of the Nation. Your Archbishop will be invited to be a member of that Council.
- God will cause a new product to be discovered in the ground of Nigerian soil. It will increase the economy and wealth of Nigeria.
- The LORD says, “as you send out more ministers to the Nations, I will raise up even greater leaders in your own Nation.”
- I want My Church to be My Army of Kingdom Enforcers. I am depending on you to defeat My enemies, by tearing down the strongholds of the enemies and their Heavenly places.
- The devil is planning an uprising from the North.
- I want My Church to fight and destroy the evil forces in the invisible realm while the Nation’s soldiers are fighting in the natural realm.
- My Church Army who fights for me will be the deciding factor that restores peace to the Nation and gives it a future of peace and prosperity.
- If My Church will show up for the battle, I will be your Captain and lead you in the battle to obtain a decisive victory. Begin to pray and decree for My Kingdom to come and My Will to be done in Nigeria as it is in Heaven, saith the Lord your God. - Bill Hamon in Church of God Mission School of Ministry, June 2nd 2011
- “I have given you a missionary spirit and am surely going to change the nations of the earth through you. But now I will give you the anointing to change your nation.”
- “I am going to begin to unravel the corrupt system in Nigeria and men will say it is impossible but I say with God all things are possible”. There is going to be a revival in the Universities and this revival is going to be of such a large magnitude, that the revival in the Universities will affect the secondary schools and will affect the primary schools. And I am going to change Nigeria to the next generation says God. And the Lord says the unity of the leaders is coming. It’s going to uproot and dethrone the occult. For I’m going to overthrow the occult spirit. And I’m going to use Nigeria to heal the rest of Africa because what happens in Nigeria will affect the whole continent.”
- The Lord says I’m going to use the Nigerians in Russia. There will be many churches planted in Russia. The Lord says I’m going to use your nation. I’m going to use you in the Middle East, God say I’m getting ready to change many things. I’m getting ready to expose this occult in the highest level. In the next few months, I’m going to tear it down and I’m going to make it shift and there will be a day violence will no longer be heard of in the streets of Nigeria. And it will be one of the safest nations on the face of the earth says God. Halleluiah. God bless you and bless you”. – Cindy Jacobs, 2002
- "Do not pray for revival for South Africa. Pray for revival for Nigeria. It is out of what I give to Nigeria that I will give to South Africa." – Prayer meeting in SA
- A white American female delegate called those of us from Nigeria together and intimated us about the word which she said the Lord spoke to correct her view of Nigeria as a nation that was forsaken by the Lord. She said that the Lord said He was preparing Nigeria for use in the end time harvest of souls. She said the Lord directed her to go read the entire 36th chapter of the book of Ezekiel. He told her that wherever she saw the name Israel in the chapter, she should put the name Nigeria. The Lord said that way, she will see the full scope of his plan for the nation of Nigeria. – Global Christian Convocation of the ICCC Arlington, VA USA
- In 1989, on the way to US, I was in Shursbery in UK; I met this accountant who had a message given to him in 1983 during “the Rivers of Life Conference” in East Anglia in UK. The visioner was in a prayer session with his group when God began to show him a vision. God began to show him a vision of countries and lands that was passing through a draught. As he watched God brought him over a parcel of territory that typifies Africa. As he looked on, at a particular portion of that land, that portion was in total darkness, sparks of light was shooting out of that darkness while groaning and cries were coming out of that darkness. As he continues to watch, it appears somebody used a remote control to pause the motion of pictures. At this point he called out to his brethren, he told them that God was showing him something but it seems nothing was moving anymore. His friends told him to keep watching while they pray for him. As soon as they began to pray, it appeared a play button was pressed and the motion came alive again. Then greater cries were coming out of that land and suddenly there was blinding flash of light that came and swept away that darkness and the whole land birthed with light. God told him that that land he has just seen is called Nigeria. Then they now sat down and began to ask themselves the meaning of this vision. And God told them that Nigeria is a significant nation in His hands for the establishment of His purposes in the last days, to break the scepter of the religion of sons of the bondwoman, to establish His purposes and that the principality appointed by Lucifer over Nigeria is in the same category as the principality over Israel and European nations. That is as tough as it is going to be to fulfill God’s purposes. So God told them (this British brethren) to constitute themselves to be interceding for Nigeria. So when he heard from his friends in 1989, that a Nigerian was coming, he came to see me (Steve) and to handover the responsibility. As he finished the message, he said “since you are a Nigerian, go home and tell your brethren what God has said. As he finished, he greeted everybody and left. So it is important to recall what God has said concerning Nigeria “A land covered with darkness in which there were groaning and cries with sparks of lights but needed a great light from heaven to blow away the darkness. It happened suddenly. It will happen suddenly.” - Engr. Steve Olumuyiwa, Narrating, Extract, Tape Recorded Message, West Regional Conference, Ibadan, 24-26/05/
- God was seen to be giving gifts to races. And it appeared that Africa or Black Race was left out. To this Babalola protested to the Lord saying, "Lord you have given gifts to all races but Africa or black race is left out." To this the Lord answered, "I have a gift reserved for the black race, it is the gift of the Holy Ghost, if they will cherish Him." - Prophet Babalola
- “The Lord your God has opened the windows of heaven over Nigeria.” That open window will result in judgment first and then revival, after that favour in unprecedented proportions for God’s people. Oil and Gas the major industry in Nigeria will fall into the hands of local players, many of them strategically placed Christians because God needs the oil money to pay the bill to take the gospel to strategic African nations.
- “Change is coming to Nigeria; no longer will you be in bondage to the forces in Nigeria that want to hinder the blessings and power of God. A reversal is coming. A change is coming and God is going to put the power and blessings that He planned for this nation in your hands, committed believers.
- “Africa is in the worst crisis this continent has ever known and it will not get any better. The world is only starting right now to feel the judgment of God. We have been killing unborn babies by the millions every year and God is not pleased; and the problem is that it is starting from the top with the politicians in the governments passing abortion laws. God is not pleased with homosexuality. God is not pleased with the HIV spread here in Africa – the judgment is here. God is not pleased with how the governments of the world have lined their pockets with your money and the poor are poorer – people dying all over Africa of starvation by millions and the politicians put the money in their pockets and rob the people of their oil wealth. Change is coming. I say change is coming. The financial crisis is not the work of a man. God is breathing financial judgment on the world. Wealth transfer is coming. It happened before. God will give the wealth of the sinner to his people. The wealth of Nigeria is coming into the hands of the people of God.
- “Tell my people I have opened the windows of heaven over Nigeria. You are going to get the Wealth Transfer.” – Morris Cerrulo, 17/11/09
FINALLY; Let us be definite in what we are asking from the Lord:
The Lord was showing me that there is already an attempt especially the Western world to give us a substitute that is short of what the Lord has in mind.
While in a Retreat in February, I was shown a vision of a list in the hands of Occult group of the Freemasonry Order that has 120 names of people that they consider for the Presidency of Nigeria. Of course you know that these people on their own list are NOT the candidates of God.
Therefore let us anchor with these Seven specific requests.
- Lord set a fire on the Throne of Nigeria so that no man that is unrighteous, who is connected to the occult or who has shed innocent blood will be able to sit on it.
- Lord pull down the wicked from authority in Nigeria and establish the righteous.
- Lord rebuild the foundation of our nation in righteousness. Destroy the Throne of Nimrod and establish the Throne of David for us.
- Lord do whatever it takes to make Nigeria a sheep nation in the coming new dispensation.
- Give us David such that it will be to your glory to give us victory through him.
- Lord pull down rival kingdoms in our nation and establish THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
- Lord fulfill your Covenant with the Fathers of making Nigeria your last global witness on earth.
Note: The Prayers outlined in the Seven Eras of the Nation was developed by a diligent but quiet Intercessory group based in Lekki that has been praying along the line of revelations and prophecies concerning the nation. May the Lord reward all the quiet princes in the land.
Messenger, Revival Altar, 3-5-18.