The Week of National Repentance – and warfare – has been scheduled as follows:
- * DATE: Monday, 4th February – Sunday 10th, 2019.
- * Everyone should fast during the day and find at least an hour to pray before midnight.
- * Each city centre should meet daily at their designated venues to spend at least an hour of corporate prayers.
- * On the seventh and final day, the meeting should include children, women and men, each group requesting God’s mercy during the times of ‘conflict,’ as well as urging the Man of War to continue His battle that He has begun in Nigeria – against every Pharaoh, Nebuchadnezzar, Herod, Sisera, Strong Man, etc. A Passover Communion is recommended to close the day, besides psalms and hymns and scriptures that would feature.
- * Kindly find attached a guide for the daily meetings, and contact persons in respective states of Nigeria.
- Below is a programme guide for the Week. Each centre may however be freely guided by the Spirit of God.
_He shall break in pieces mighty men without number, and set others in their stead_ (Job 34:24).
You may kindly share this information as severally as you can with your members and with other Christians, and be free to reach any of the undersigned with further matters of interest.