CSMN distributed 500 mattresses in 6 IDP locations in Taraba State on Saturday 30th May, 2020.
The relief distribution was focused on pregnant women and nursing mothers. The following were distributed:
• 317 mattresses for pregnant women
• 177 mattresses for nursing mothers
• 6 mattresses for IDPs in Christ in Me Church.
According to the Project Coordinator, "our joy is that our people are able to sleep on mattresses since they left their homes last year."
The beneficiary IDP camps are:
• Kona camp - 206 mattresses
• Gullum camp - 58 mattresses
• Mayo Dassa camp - 64 mattresses
• Nukkai camp - 85 mattresses
• ATC Kofai camp - 81 mattresses
• Christ in Me Church - 6 mattresses
We are very grateful to our brethren who donated the mattresses and also arranged delivery. God bless you and replenish you.
The people were jubilant as they saw mattresses for the first time since Fulani herdsmen burnt down their villages last year. Most of them had been sleeping on bare ground.
There are still thousands of Christian IDPs yet to be reached.
Support Persecuted Christians
Christian Social Movement of Nigeria
10 14 13 83 50
Thank you and God bless you.
Elder Solomon Asemota, SAN
Christian Social Movement of Nigeria (CSMN)
Join CSMN at: