NATIONAL PRAYERS OF REPENTANCE
THEME: PURIFICATION BY FIRE
2022 PRAYER POINTS
Join the corporate prayers on ZOOM or on YouTube daily at 10.00 pm – 11.00 pm from Monday 14th – Sunday 20th February 2022.
If the meeting room is full in ZOOM, please join on YouTube. Detail is below.
If you are unable to join the ZOOM and YouTube prayer meeting, you can pray as individuals, families, groups, fellowships, or Church. You can choose any time that is convenient for you to pray.
Fasting is recommended, according to individual ability.
Meeting ID: 853 7429 2947
14th Feb. Judgment on corrupt, immoral, and occultic Church leaders
- Thank God for building His Church without spot, blemish, and wrinkle. Thank God that the Church is “pillar and ground of the truth”. Eph. 5: 26-27; 1 Tim. 3: 15
- Thank God for giving power to His people to judge evil and unrighteousness in the body of Christ. 1 Cor. 5: 12 & 13; 1 Tim. 5: 20; Jude 3; 1 Cor. 6: 2 - 5
- Decree fiery judgment of God on every Church leader that pollutes, defiles, and corrupts the Church of Jesus Christ. Mal. 2: 1 – 9
- Pronounce judgment of exposure and instant dismissal on every Church leader using power of darkness in the Church of Jesus Christ, every Church leader in secret cult, and those trafficking with demons to work lying wonders. 2 Cor. 11: 13-15; Nah. 3: 4-6
- Pronounce judgment of God on every minister of the gospel using the name of Jesus Christ to pray for, endorse and promote wicked and corrupt politicians and rulers in the country. Pray that God shall dismiss them from His service. 1 Sam. 2: 30; Phil. 3: 18-19
- Pronounce judgment of God upon Church leaders teaching errors and wrong doctrines in the Church for personal gain. Acts 20: 29-30; Titus 1: 10-13; Gal. 1: 8-9
- Pray that God will enter Nigerian Church as “refiner and purifier of silver” and “purify the sons of Levi”. Mal. 3: 3
15th Feb. Judgment on those shedding the blood of saints, kidnappers, and terrorists
Three things defile a land and bring curses upon the people. These are: bloodshed, adultery, and idolatry. All the three evils are rampant in Nigeria.
The prayer today shall focus on bloodshed while tomorrow shall focus on immorality and idolatry.
- Bring repentance to God for all the bloodshed in Nigeria through Islamic terrorism, ritual killings, kidnappings, armed robbery, cultism, gang wars, etc.
- Pronounce judgment of God upon the sponsors as well as the terrorists who shed the blood of the saints and pronounce judgment on them. Rev. 16: 4-6
- Pronounce judgment of God upon the foreign nations that aid and abet terrorism in Nigeria. As they have denied Nigeria peace, so shall peace be withdrawn from them. Ps. 83
- Decree judgment on every Government official supporting genocide in Nigeria. Let God arise and judge them. As they have destroyed innocent lives, let the judgment of God be poured on them. Ps. 68: 1-3
- Pray judgment of God upon satanic priests servicing satanic altars that demand human sacrifices in Nigeria for money ritual, political power, and fame. Judge all those evil altars and the evil priests servicing them. Ps. 11: 6
- Take authority over every evil spirit demanding human sacrifice in Nigeria. Ask God to release Michael and his angels to drive these evil spirits back into hell. Ps. 35: 5-6
- Shut every gate of hell opened by politicians and inordinate wealth seekers in Nigeria. Mt. 16: 18-19
- Plead the blood of Jesus to speak mercy and forgiveness for Nigeria and atone for the blood calling for vengeance upon the land. Heb. 12: 22-24
16th Feb. Judgment on immorality and idolatry in the land
According to a survey from a multi-national company, Nigerian married women constitute the largest group of unfaithful women in the world. This report was contested by some Nigerians. To worsen matters, Nigerian doctors confirm that 6 out of 10 children (60%) brought for DNA in Nigeria are not fathered by the man in the house.
Christian youths take the lead in pornography and in immoral shows. It is said concerning BBNaija that mostly Christian youths participate. Youths of other religions tend to stay away.
Apart from traditional idolatry, Nigerian Church is fast becoming idolatrous through the prosperity teaching which promotes covetousness. The Bible in Eph. 5: 5 and Col. 3: 5 confirm that in NT, covetousness is idolatry.
In a country that boasts of the largest Cathedrals in Africa and the largest gathering of Christians in the world, the reports of immorality in Nigeria are disgraceful.
- Bring repentance to God for the immorality, uncleanness, and licentiousness in Nigeria in the presence of a Church well-endowed by God to prevent it. 2 Chro. 7: 14
- Take authority over every unclean spirit operating in Nigeria, within and outside the Church, promoting immorality and all manners of debauchery. Isaiah 29: 6
- Pronounce judgment on corporate organizations and individuals sponsoring immoral shows and programs targeted at the youths to lead them astray. Matt. 15: 13
- Pray for God’s intervention that Government shall tighten regulations against immorality and perversion in the country and maintain strict control of the internet gateway to prevent defiling materials from having free access into the country. Is. 62: 6-7
- Repent of the culture of idolatry in the country and rededicate the land back to God. Ps. 24: 1-3
- Take authority over every demon spirit promoting idolatry and contending with the glory of God in Nigeria. Jer. 10: 11
- Pray that ministers of the gospel shall cease promoting covetousness (idolatry) as prosperity message and return to the NT message of contentment. Eph. 5: 5; Col. 3: 5; 1 Tim. 6: 6-10
17th Feb. Judgment on corrupt leaders looting the wealth of Nigeria – Job 20
Nigeria is mightily endowed by God with mineral resources and physical wealth. Unfortunately, the ruling class, from the military to the politicians denied the masses of the people from gaining access to the commonwealth of the country. It was reported in the media that in 17 years, Nigerian leaders stole N38 trillion from the national treasury. Presently, Nigeria is regarded as the poverty capital of the world.
There is the need therefore to pray down judgment of God upon the looters of the wealth of the country. They have become so powerful and influential that only God can judge them.
- Use Job 20: 4-29 to pray for the politicians and all those who looted the wealth of Nigeria. Read it aloud and enforce the judgment upon all of them, including religious leaders who join them to loot the wealth of Nigeria.
- Pray that a whirlwind of righteous indignation of God shall blow all over Nigeria and sweep away a generation of greedy and covetous leaders whose god is their belly.
- Pray that God shall raise righteous leaders in the country who shall execute judgment on the looters of the treasury of Nigeria. Pray for the anointing of Jehu to be released upon Nigeria.
- Pronounce judgment on the foreign nations that siphon the wealth of this country to feed their people while Nigerians wallow in poverty. Pray that Nigeria shall be delivered from their grip.
- Pray that God shall raise a new generation of leaders who shall be bold and determined to resist any form of external domination.
- Pray for the evil lead placed over the hidden riches of Nigeria to be broken open and that the resources God has prepared for this season will flow un-hindered into the vessels He has prepared.
18th Feb. Judgment on politicians engaged in human sacrifices and satanic rituals to get political power.
The escalation of evil and lawlessness in the country is traceable to satanic rituals of politicians seeking political power at all costs. These evil men and women open spiritual portals for demons to infest the land. Only the prayer of the saints can stop them and reverse all the evils they have brought on the land.
“Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.”
Ps. 149: 5 – 9
- Pray down God’s righteous judgment upon every politician that does human and satanic sacrifices and rituals to gain political power. Pray that their covenant with hell shall neither stand nor yield any result. Isaiah 28: 14 – 19
- Pray that God shall release the heavenly hosts into Nigeria to drive all the demons summoned by politicians back into hell. Ps. 35: 5-6
- Plead the blood of Jesus to nullify all their incantations, enchantments, sorceries, and divinations. It shall not stand neither shall it come to pass. Isaiah 7: 7
- Pray that the power of darkness these evil people have summoned shall be punished by God and those evil spirits shall turn against those who summoned them.
- Pray down divine judgment on satanic priests and priestesses servicing evil altars in the land where human sacrifices are offered for politicians. Pray that God shall cut off all the satanic priests and priestesses from Nigeria.
- Pray that God shall speedily judge and cast down any minister of the gospel who calls the name of Jesus Christ to pray for evil politicians.
- Isaiah 8: 9-10 Decree failure of every conspiracy to perpetuate evil in the land.
- 75: 6-7 Pray that anyone who seeks promotion in Nigeria outside of Almighty God shall fail and whatever power he summons shall not work.
- Cast down every political candidate that is projected upon Nigeria by sorcery and prognostication. Unmask every devil that is masquerading as statesman.
19th Feb. Promotion of righteous men and women into positions of authority all over the country.
1 Sam. 2: 6-9 Magnify and exalt the Almighty God
- 1 Chro. 29: 10-13 Worship God and magnify Him. Power, glory, and honor are in His hands. He determines who is promoted and prominent.
- Micah 4: 1-2 – The time has come for the mountain of the Lord to be exalted above every other mountain in Nigeria. Let the sons of Glory be exalted in the land.
- 105: 24 Pray that God will increase the righteous and God-fearing people in Nigeria and place them in positions of authority.
- Ask the LORD to place righteous people on top of all mountains of influence in Nigeria.
- Let all mountains of influence in Nigeria be subject to the righteousness, holiness, and truth of God.
- Pray that henceforth, this land shall not give honor to evil and wicked people. Only people of integrity shall be exalted in Nigeria.
- Lord, search out the righteous in this land and place them in positions of authority, as you sought David and placed him on the throne.
20th Feb. Restoration of God’s glory into Nigeria
Pastor Elton delivered a prophecy many years ago that God said Nigeria shall stink globally due to corruption and evil, but the tide shall change, and Nigeria shall be known for righteousness and glory.
We have witnessed the first part of the prophecy. Let us pray the second part into manifestation.
- Proclaim aloud Ps. 24 and call on the Lord of Glory to re-claim Nigeria as His property. Command every spiritual highway and gate of righteousness in Nigeria to open for the King of Glory to enter the land.
- Isaiah 62: 1 - 4 – Pray that heaven shall not rest until the glory of God rests upon Nigeria.
- Isaiah 62: 5 – 9 Pray that intercessors in the land shall receive fresh anointing to pray ceaselessly until Nigeria becomes a praise in the earth according to God’s prophecy.
- Daniel 7: 25 – Pray away the spirit of weariness that is beginning to afflict many intercessors in the country.
- Anything programmed into the heavenlies against the fulfillment of the will of God for Nigeria be cast down and destroyed, in the name of Jesus. Jeremiah 10: 11
- Isaiah 60 – Proclaim aloud and pray.