With reference to the resolution of the Leadership Team of CSMN on 13th June, 2020, it is necessary to remind members and supporters of the Christian Movement of their obligations as follows:
1. Monthly contribution of N500 to run the Movement and its activities. The account details are: Christian Social Movement of Nigeria, Zenith Bank, 10 14 13 83 50
CSMN Statement of Accounts are available at: https://csmnigeria.org/statement-of-account
(Donation can be monthly, quarterly, or annually)
2. Enrolment at https://repent.csmnigeria.org/ to pray for 30 minutes weekly in the 24/7 chain prayers for Nigeria.
3. Active participation in the Membership Drive. Each member is encouraged to invite at least one person to join CSMN every week. Such new members should be encouraged to join the Telegram platform at https://t.me/joinchat/OJuEURfuOz4wTbJAjk9e0g
4. Members are also encouraged to promote CSMN at their various Churches and where possible, arrange for Officials of CSMN to meet with the leadership of their Denominations and Ministries.
5. Participate in the meetings and political mobilization process of CSMN.
I STAND WITH CHRIST