"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me." Psalm 50: 15
Christian Social Movement of Nigeria (CSMN) is inviting Nigerian Christians, both at home and abroad, to join the 24/7 prayers for Nigeria. The current distress demands round the clock intercession for the country.
Issues of concern are:
• Putting an end to COVID-19 in the country
• The collapse of oil price and impact on economy
• Preventing hunger induced riot as a result of prolonged lockdown
• Ending the unabating murder of innocent Nigerians in Middle Belt and in the North by Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram and bandits. The shedding of blood must end.
• God's protection over lives of Nigerians
• Preservation of jobs and means of livelihood in the wake of COVID-19
• Salvation of souls as more people become sober and seek God's help in this season
• Soberness and responsibility in Government
• Revival in the country
• And so on
All participants are only required to pray for 30 minutes per week in the prayer chain. Now that people are at home, there is no hindrance to praying anytime.
Please register at:
You will need to register to receive weekly prayer points and updates from the Prayer Team.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page on the website after selecting the preferable time. The form for your details are below.