DO NOT FORGET: HOLY COMMUNION ON SUNDAY 13TH MAY, AT 6.00PM AT YOUR CHOSEN LOCATION
Monday, May 7, 2018
Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
2 As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
3 But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice. Ps. 68: 1-3
Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD. Ps.149: 5 - 9
Judgment – In God’s Sanctuary
Isaiah 26:9-11; Ez. 9: 1 - 6
• Let judgment begin in God’s sanctuary among ministers, leaders and influential members.
• Ask God to purify His Church with His judgment.
- Ez. 34: 1–16 Ask God to judge every minister of the Gospel using the people of God as merchandise and commercializing the Church.
- 2 Pet. 2: 1-3 Insist on God’s judgment on every false teacher making merchandise of the Church.
- Ez. 9: 1-6 Cry to God, let judgment begin from Your sanctuary against all those polluting, defiling, misleading, dividing, confusing, and corrupting the Church.
- Almighty God, expose everyone using power of darkness to Christian ministry. Nahum 3: 5 & 6
Revelation during Fellowship on 5/5/18
A strongman of a geo-political zone was seen gathering Pastors and telling them that they (the evil leaders) have changed and have seen where they've made mistakes. He was guaranteeing that, this time around, they'll be different. One Pastor the visionary knows actually approached him (the visionary) in the vision to tell him that these people (evil rulers of the land) are serious and have actually changed.
What! This is deception against God's people. Arise and thresh!!!
Judge all the ministers and leaders who have compromised but refused to repent of their evil ways and are still misleading the Church with the following:
• Ask God to stir up their sinful acquaintances against them for destruction.
• Ask God to delegate his judgment to their acquaintances who will deal furiously with them.
• Let their acquaintances deal hatefully with them. Let them be stripped bare.
• Ask God to visit his judgment upon their acquisition of sinful assets.
• Let them be laughed to scorn as the judgment of God becomes evident.
• Let God fill them with drunkenness and sorrow.
• Let the cup of horror and desolation be placed in their hands and let them drink and drain it.
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Judgment on all those trafficking in the Occult in Nigeria
Ezekiel 11:1-13 (Read out loud)
• Proclaim that Nigeria shall not be their pot and they will not be the most important ones in Nigeria.
• Let the sword visit them just as they have filled the land with the blood of people.
• Let God hand them over to foreigners who will lay fierce and unfavorable judgment on them.
• Let God judge them even up to the Hague.
Nahum 3:1-19 (Read out loud)
• Ask God to set Himself against them for their destruction.
• Ask God to expose their nakedness and all their evil deeds. Let this disgraceful exposure be done all over the world.
• Let God cast abominable filth upon them that they cannot remove from by enchantment or sacrifices.
• Let God make them public disgrace.
• Let God cause all their beneficiaries and their messengers to flee and abandon them. Let them be laid waste.
• Ask God to release chains from Heaven and take these occult powers into captivity.
• Cause them to be drunk and lose control.
• Let God make them to seek refuge from their enemies.
• Cause all their strongholds to fall.
• Let God cause all their defenses to be broken down. Let them be unable to protect themselves.
• Let fire consume their strongholds.
• Let all their commanders and generals flee at Sun rise.
• Let their occult projection into the sun, moon and stars work against them to their ultimate destruction.
• Let God cause their shepherds to slumber, their nobles to rest in the dust, and their people scattered everywhere. Let them never be united.
• Let the injury inflicted upon them by the LORD be fatal. Let it remain incurable.
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Judgment on the politicians who corrupt the Church and the country.
Use Job 20: 4-29 to pray for the politicians and all those who looted the wealth of Nigeria.
Read it aloud and enforce the judgment upon all of them, including religious leaders who join them to loot the wealth of the nation.
2 Chronicles 20:22-23
• Let God set ambushes against these political leaders and let them be defeated.
• Let God set them against each other in their camps to mutually destroy each other.
• Ask God to make it impossible for these enemies of the Church to have a common front to fight the Church.
• Let their division become increasingly sharper until they have totally destroyed themselves.
• Let God’s people arise to the plunder.
- Lord Break Every Financial And Spiritual Backbone Of The Enemies Of Nigeria And The Church.
- Lord Break The Financial, Political, Occultic And Other Sources Of Power Of The Ungodly In Nigeria, Warring Against Nigeria’s Destiny And The Church.
- Lord Dry Up Every Financial And Demonic River Backing All Satanic Politicians and rulers In Nigeria, who are Backing Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, And All The Enemies Of Nigeria And The People Of God in Jesus Name-
- Almighty God turn the weapons of all the insurgents attacking Christians against themselves. Is.49: 24 – 26; Rev. 16: 5 – 7
- Lord God Almighty, confound all those who hold Leah Sharibu in bondage and set her free. Is. 49: 24 – 26
- Pray judgment of God by fire on everyone involved in abduction of Christian girls in Chibok. Heavenly Father, expose them and judge all of them. Job 31: 3 Almighty God, inflict upon the wicked destruction and strange punishment.
- Is. 14: 20 – 21 Pronounce judgment on those all shedding blood of innocent people in Nigeria.
- Lord As Many As Have Sworn, Be They Born Of Man, Woman Or Spirits, That Nigeria Will Not Fulfill Her God Given Destiny, That Nigeria Will Not Have Free And Fair Elections in 2019 And That The Church Will Not Stand As One And Exercise Its Divine Authority And Dominion In Nigeria, Lord Strike Them Down With Your Sword Of Judgment in Jesus Name. Their counsel shall not stand. Is. 7: 7; Is. 8: 10;
- Every foreign nation or foreigner that is sponsoring and fermenting bloodshed in Nigeria, the Lord shall repay you 7 times the evils you have done in Nigeria. Pro. 26: 27
- Let The Earth Open Up And Swallow Them, Let Them Dry Up And Become Like Dung On The Earth in Jesus Name.
Thursday, May 10, 2018
2 Kings 7:1-8
• Ask God to visit the enemies of the Church with his weapons of war and frighten them to submission.
• Ask God to paralyze these enemies of the Church by magnifying the statement of President Donald Trump on the immediate stopping of the killing of Christians.
• Let God cause the wicked in the land to flee and abandon their positions of advantage over the Church.
• Let the meek Church take over their political structures, their war chests, positions of political might and their political authority.
2 Kings 3:21-24
• Ask God to cause these enemies of the Church to have devastatingly wrong interpretations that will lead to their ultimate defeat.
• Ask God to send “Water” to His people and cause the same water to be wrongly interpreted by the enemies of the Church for their ultimate defeat.
• Let God cut off their links to the Church.
• Let the Church reject their entreaties sent by their messengers.
• Let their message to the Church be rejected.
2 Kings 9:30-33
• Let their seduction and intimidation be of no effect upon the Church.
• Let their eunuchs be emboldened to “throw them down” to their destruction.
- May God judge all the gods of ‘Egypt’ and “PUNISH Bel in Babylon”; punish all the idols in the land, in the seas, in the woods, etc., and commence the deliverance of His people from the houses of bondage (Exodus 12:12; Jeremiah 51:44).
- Pray that the “great fear” of the Lord might return to the Church (Acts 5:11) as with judgment He visits every Ananias & Saphira (Acts 5:1-11), Balaam (2 Peter 2:9; Numbers 31:8, 16), Simon-Sorcerer (Acts 8:20), Jezebel-minister (Revelation 2:20-23) and Judas Iscariot (Matthew 26:14-16).
Friday, May 11, 2018
Psalm 109:1-20, Isaiah 47, 17:12-14, 14:24-27, Nahum 3, Ezekiel 28:1-10, Ezra 7:26, Job 20:4-29, Jeremiah 30:23-24
• Oh Lord contend with those contending with your children and frustrate the devices of who plot evil in Nigeria. Uproot any who will not relent and to be taken out for Nigeria to have peace.
• Any power thirsting for the blood of Nigerians be quenched by the Blood of Jesus.
• Reward trouble to those who trouble Nigeria with wicked deeds. Ps. 35: 1 - 6
• Judge without mercy all those who in one form or the other defile the land of Nigeria with idols, who directly or indirectly shed innocent blood. Ps. 11: 6
• Lord take the crafty in their craftiness. Those who have plotted evil schemes to overrun Nigeria, let their wicked schemes backfire. Let their foot soldiers be paralyzed. Job. 5: 12 - 13
• We paralyze all evil legs roaming about for evil in the nation in the name of Jesus.
• Glorious light of God, shine on Nigeria to become consuming fire and crush every dark presence in the name of Jesus.
• Every evil property and demonic operation in Nigeria be destroyed by fire in Jesus name.
• All occultic covenants binding on Nigeria be cancelled by the blood of Jesus and rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
• Every form of hypnotism working on Nigerians be rendered impotent in Jesus name.
• Oh Lord, let every enchanter and sorcerer operating in Nigeria not see the light of day, in the name of Jesus.
• Oh Lord arise and cut off the spirit of divination in Nigeria in Jesus name.
• Every object or animals around Nigeria that facilitate witchcraft attacks, receive God’s fire of judgment, in the name of Jesus.
• Any power using the sand to control Nigeria be consumed by the fire of the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus.
• Let the ground of Nigeria vomit every enchantment against the Church and Christians in the name of Jesus.
• Any power mixing incantations with the sand against the will of God for Nigeria fall by your sword, in the name of Jesus.
• Let fire of God come upon all the strongholds of backwardness erected in Nigeria in the name of Jesus.
• Every marine altar in Nigeria catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
• All territorial altars in Nigeria catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
• All astral altars in Nigeria catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
• Every devoted land and evil forest in Nigeria be desecrated by the blood of Jesus
• Every dark power and their agents derailing the will of God for Nigeria fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
• Anything in Nigeria programmed in to the heavenlies against the fulfillment of the will of God, be cast down, in the name of Jesus.
• Every power, drawing energy from the heavenlies against the divine destiny of Nigeria fall down and die in Jesus name.
• Every satanic altar in Nigeria fashioned against the destiny of Nigeria catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
Saturday, May 12, 2018
Judgment on Ungodly Altars
1 Kings 13:3
• Declare that all ungodly altars should be split and their ashes poured out.
• Plead the Blood of Jesus upon these altars to nullify all their sacrifices.
• Let the speaking of the Blood of Jesus silence the voice of these altars.
• Drain the anointing of the priests who minister to these altars. Undress them and sack them from their altars.
• Arrest the satanic spirits that have been energized by these altars and overthrow their missions in Nigeria.
• Declare that these altars will never be rebuilt.
Ezra 7:26, Jer. 15:2-4a, Luke 19:27
• Let various judgments be effected on whoever refuses to comply with the dominion of the Church:
- Confiscation of goods
- May God judge every Herod (Acts 12:1-2, 23-24) and Nebuchadnezzar (Daniel 4:31-37) and Pharaoh with the ‘sons’ and ‘first borns’ being groomed as successors to continue the wickedness (Exodus 4:23); may He judge all thrones that ever have or still attack the Church or its leadership.
- May God remember (1 Samuel 15:2-3) and reopen the old files of every Jezebel (2 Kings 9:32-36) and Athaliah (2 Chronicles 21:6; 22:3; 2 Kings 11:15-16) and Haman (Esther 3:1-6; 7:10-8:1) who have used their closeness to the throne/governance to manipulate matters against God and the nation.
- May God judge every sorceress/sorcerer/priest/marabout/diviner/prophet, etc who has empowered wicked people/politicians/killers/looters/thrones etc against God and the nation (Exodus 8:19; Acts 13:8-12).
Sunday, May 13, 2018
1. Rev 2:16-Let the sword of the Lord’s mouth fight against the perpetrators of doctrines of Balaam in the church.
2. Rev 2:20-22 Every Jezebel in the Church be cast into the bed of affliction and great tribulation.
3. Jude 1:10-16 Fasten this judgment upon anyone who is confusing Christians to work against God because of filthy gains.
4. Cut off the influence of church leaders who will hoodwink their congregation into supporting evil people to rule over us.
5. Declare that we shall never be slaves come 2019. Never shall evil people rule over us again in Nigeria in Jesus Name.
- Zechariah 9:1-9 to be pronounced on evil politicians, business men and satanic priests.
- Let The Whirlwind Of The Almighty God Dry Up All Evil Rivers And Satanic Pools Flowing And Gathered Against Nigeria, Her Destiny, The Elections And The Church in Jesus Name.
- Lord, Turn All Such Evil Rivers Into Dry Land And Dry Up Every Satanic Pool Working Against Nigeria’s Destiny And The Church in Jesus Name.
- Lord Dry Up All The Rivers Of Sustenance Sustaining The Wicked, The Ungodly And The Unrighteous Men, Women And Politicians In Nigeria And The Church.
- May God judge all the armies - Boko Haram, Fulani (‘herdsmen’) militia, ISIS, moles in the nation’s security and related organisations, etc.) that have formed wicked alliances and confederations against His purpose in Nigeria, and may their weapons begin to be turned against themselves while we stand still, praise the Lord, watch and await the spoils (2 Chronicles 20:22-26). Amen.
Ascension of the Church
Ask the LORD to place His Church on top of all mountains of influence in Nigeria.
Let all mountains of influence in Nigeria be subjected to the Church of God.
Self, family, Church and nation– Psalm 35
1. Let the spear of the Lord be drawn against my enemies, enemies of the Church and enemies of Nigeria’s prophetic destiny.
2. Let them be confounded, put to shame and given to utter confusion.
3. O Lord release winds from your storehouses and let my enemies, enemies of the church and enemies of Nigeria’s destiny become as chaff before the wind.
4. Release Your angels to chase Your enemies to the extent that their efforts to run will manifest as madness.
5. Let destruction come upon them unawares. As the evil politicians plot and celebrate their assumed victories, let sudden failure and destruction fall upon them. When they say peace, let them experience war.
6. Let their ways become dark and slippery.
7. May the angel of death pass through the land this night for a final ‘clean up’ against all remnants that should drink of the cup of judgment, from the top in ‘Pharaoh’s house’ to the least servant down the rungs; may God separate between blood-marked Goshen and the rest of Egypt this final night. Amen (Ezekiel 9:1-10; Exodus 12:1-36).
Dust off the dust and smoke of war and cover your household and all that concerns you with the blood of Jesus Christ.