PRAYER POINTS FOR THE 24x7 PRAYER CHAIN FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST & NIGERIA, Nov 6 - 12, 2022
THANKSGIVING & WORSHIP: Isaiah 43:19 “Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert” God has done great and marvelous things for us. By His mercy and power, Nigeria’s morning has come. IT IS A NEW DAWN. It remains for us to build on and fully establish this. Today let us give the thanksgiving of faith. Give God thanks, praise and glory for all He has done for you, your family, the Church and Nigeria; AND for what God is set to do
REPENTANCE: Also, ask God for mercy and forgiveness for all of your sins, your family’s, the Church and Nigeria; pray for grace to turn and live in obedience; that our land may be healed (2 Chron. 7.14).
FOCUS: NIGERIA’S “NEW DAWN” Part 2 – PROPHETIC PRAYERS FOR ENTRENCHMENT OF NIGERIA’S NEW DAWN
“And the Spirit of God said: THIS IS A NEW DAWN…“Nigeria, the Lord says this is a new dawn. This would be the day of the Pa Elton prophecy where I [FULLY] fulfill My counsel spoken by him” – Tomi Arayomi, Oct 1, 2022
- Isa_26:18 “We have been with child, we have been in pain, we have as it were brought forth wind; we have not wrought any deliverance in the earth; neither have the inhabitants of the world fallen.” For 62 years, Nigeria has been a nation of great potential, great possibilities…but no great results. All prophecies, proclamations, prayers etc have not changed that. Let us pray earnestly that this “NEW DAWN” will be different. Pray that out of the long and due pregnancy, the Church and Nigeria shall not bring forth wind
- Isa_66:8 “Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children” Let us pray that like Joshua and Israel at Jericho; and like David against Goliath, in the NEW DAWN, the entry into Nigeria’s Promise Land shall not be tortuous and protracted. It shall be Spirit-led, precise, swift and conclusive.
- Isa_66:8 “…for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children” Pray that the Lord will give you and the Church such strength as needed for a final push to bring forth, direction and precision, and that the results shall be multiple [“Her children”] and glorious
- Psa 126:1 “When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them” Let us pray and proclaim that the New Nigeria emerging shall be one that will wipe away the pains of 62 years and not only cause nations to testify in amazement but also compel them to come to Nigeria to learn righteousness
- In fervent prayer as the Spirit leads you, respond to the following excerpts from Prophet Tomi Arayomi’s prophetic dream. Pray as indicated below plus any other prayers stirred in your heart:
- “A principality, this old strong man Macaulay was guarding over Nigeria with so much force that everybody dreaded to escape... But I have got good news. Macaulay is now an old man, and if you tip him over, he will break into pieces. The systems, people and leaders, physically and spiritually are getting old and ready to topple and release a potential new dawn for Nigeria.... Someone came and tipped Macaulay over and he was crushed into clay” Pray that as Daniel did not stop praying after a few days, the Church in Nigeria and her intercessors will not grow weary but press through until “Old Man Macaulay” and every principality, power, system, structures that have kept Nigeria bound are toppled, defeated and eliminated. Pray that like Daniel, God will send His archangels to our help.
- “Nigeria, Stand at the ready, for I have heard your cry. I am standing at the gate of Nigeria and I am asking: What nation do you want to see? For I can send the wind, but you must gather the quail. I can send the mist, but you must discern the manner. Multitudes, multitudes are now standing in the valley of decision, and I am asking Nigeria: Do you want an Independence Day or do you want a Dependence Day” Pray and affirm that we surely want an INDEPENDENCE Day. Pray for God’s grace to know, to will and to do to His good pleasure; that we shall know the things that make for our peace and unfailingly do them like Joshua and the children of Israel did at Jericho. Pray that Nigeria shall not miss God like Israel missed it in the day of the first coming of Jesus Christ.
- Exo_15:8 “And with the blast of thy nostrils the waters were gathered together, the floods stood upright as an heap, and the depths were congealed in the heart of the sea.” Thank God for answers to prayers, for the floods receding all over Nigeria. Pray for wisdom to manage the rehabilitation process and proactive measures to prevent future occurrences.
- Pray other prayers for current national issues as your have observed or are burdened to pray. Pray also for the ongoing political transition process that there be no hijack, and the next leader shall be of God.
- SPECIAL PRAYER: Lord have mercy on Leah Sharibu and all others abducted and still in the hands of their captors. Stretch forth Your hand and set free. (d) Defend Your children from Jihad in S/Kaduna, Jos and other Christian territories (c.) Have mercy on IDPs and enable them return to their homes.
REGISTER; INVITE OTHERS: Please join this 24x7 prayer chain. Choose suitable day and time each week that you will pray for just 30 mins. Register at http://repent.csmnigeria.org/ Please share & invite others too. Thank you.