PRAYER POINTS FOR THE 24/7 PRAYER CHAIN FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST & NIGERIA, J une 27-July 3, 2021
THANKSGIVING: 1Chron 16:34 “O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good; for His mercy endures forever”
Truly thank and praise the Lord, for His great goodness and mighty mercy towards us, the Church and Nigeria
REPENTANCE: From the heart, ask God for forgiveness of all sins; and do same on behalf of family, the Church and Nigeria. Dr Mensa Otabil said repentance is “a radical change of mind, actions and direction”. Pray for God’s grace and the mighty working of the Holy Spirit upon you, your family, the Church and Nigeria for a radical change of mind, actions and direction to align fully with the Bible.
- Lam 3:40 “Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the LORD. Let us lift up our heart with our hands unto God in the heavens.” Pray that the Lord will help you and all believers to truly and wholly turn again unto God in consistent obedience and faithfulness.
- Lam 3:34-36 “To crush under his feet all the prisoners of the earth, to turn aside the right of a man before the face of the Most High, to subvert a man in his cause, the Lord approves not” In line with the word and express will of God, disapprove and disallow
- Continued killing of Christians and invasion of Christian communities
- Settlement of foreign Muslims, Fulanis, Jihadists in invaded and evacuated communities, while indigenes in their millions wallow in IDP camps
- Subversion of the education and future of massive and growing numbers of students by herdsmen, bandits, unknown gunmen etc, invading their schools
- Prevention of farmers from undertaking their legitimate occupations, thus making food prices continually higher for the entire populace
- Above all, the subversion of believers in the Creator of heaven and earth from engaging in their peaceful worship of Jehovah, and all plans, schemes and manipulations to violently overrun, subdue, supplant and suppress the worship of the Most high God as was done in Turkey and Egypt
- Prov_19:21 “There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.” Pray against every device of the hearts of men in OIC and its affiliates, the Sokoto Caliphate, the Presidency, Kaduna or any other state Government, other Government officials, the M/East, Governments of the Western World etc that are contrary to the “the counsel of the Lord”. Let such devices be frustrated, uprooted, and terminated. Let the counsel of God for Nigeria and the Church in it stand forever
- Pray that the Church will be more united, more committed to the true will and service of God, including evangelizing the massive numbers of unbelievers that have migrated into heavily Christian parts of the country and are now more accessible
- I Sam 2.30 “for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.” Pray for God to step down and honour Leah Sharibu that honoured Jesus Christ; and disgrace all that contributed to her oppression. Pray for release of all other students and abducted Nigerians
- Pray for the wickedness of the wicked to come to an end this first half of 2021, and let the second half be one of righteousness, peace, joy in the Holy Ghost; one of progress for you, yours, the Church and Nigeria
Pray OTHER PRAYERS as led or burdened
REGISTER & INVITE OTHERS: Be part of this 24x7 prayer chain. Please choose your day and time in the week to pray for 30 mins; then register at http://repent.csmnigeria.org/ Please share and invite others too. Thank you.