PRAYER POINTS FOR THE 24x7 PRAYER CHAIN FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST & NIGERIA, Oct 23 - 29, 2022
THANKSGIVING: Luke 1:46-47 “My soul doth magnify the Lord, and my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour” Nigeria is blessed and highly favoured. Like Mary, we have much cause to praise God Almighty. Let us do so heartily. Nigeria’s morning has come. IT IS A NEW DAWN. It remains for us to build on and fully establish this. Give God thanks, praise and glory for all He has done for you, your family, the Church and Nigeria.
REPENTANCE: Also, ask God for mercy and forgiveness for all of your sins, your family’s, the Church and Nigeria; pray for grace to turn and live in obedience; that our land may be healed (2 Chron. 7.14).
FOCUS: NIGERIA’S “NEW DAWN” - PRAYERS FROM THE SONGS & PROPHECIES OF THE FAVOURED (Luke 1.45-80)
- Luk 1:48, 50“For He hath regarded the low estate of His handmaiden... And His mercy is on them that fear Him from generation to generation” Thank God that He has regarded the low estate of His Church in Nigeria and, not for ourselves but in His mercy, has ushered in a “new dawn” per His proven dependable prophet Tomi Arayomi
- Luk 1:48 “...for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed” “...
[A] Give God praise that, henceforth, nations shall come to Nigeria to learn righteous in fulfilment of the 2nd part of Pa S G Elton’s prophecies over Nigeria. [B] Pray that God will give the Church and Nigeria as a whole understanding of what we ought to do and how to fully fulfil and realize these divine possibilities
- Luk 1:49-52“For He that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is His name. He hath shewed strength with His arm; He hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts. He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree” God sacked terrorists from their Sambisa Forest forte; with floods (localized then). Who knows what He is doing with the wider spread floods today? [A] Thank God mightily for how He has continually frustrated the plans and schemes of the devious enemies of the Church and the gospel [B] Pray that with 2022, He will consummate and perfect the good work He has since started.
- Luk 1:53-54“He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich He hath sent empty away. He hath helped His servant Israel, in remembrance of His mercy” Pray that in mercy, God will help His Church, orchestrate a restructuring that will unshackle the economy and bring prosperity to His own
- Luk 1:68 “Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for He hath visited and redeemed His people” Also Isaiah 63:4 says “For the day of vengeance is in Mine heart, and the year of My redeemed is come” [A] Pray that in this 63rd year of Nigeria, let God visit Nigeria like never before and decisively redeem His people [B] Pray that the day of vengeance in God’s heart will shift to His hands and feet; His angels / ministering spirits etc and all appropriate arsenal for conclusive vengeance in Nigeria as against Pharaoh – that His enemies will not only be subdued and toppled but will steer clear of the Church and henceforth obey “touch not My anointed and do My prophets no harm”
- Luk 1:69,74-75“And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of His servant David; ...That He would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve Him without fear, in holiness and righteousness before Him, all the days of our life” Pray that God that in His mercy will raise for Nigeria the Davidic company promised with capacity and integrity to rebuild Nigeria for socio-economic greatness and reposition it for unfettered liberty to worship the true and living God across all parts of the federation
- Pray other prayers for current national issues as your have observed or are burdened to pray. Pray also for the ongoing political transition process that there be no hijack, and the next leader shall be of God.
- SPECIAL PRAYER: Lord have mercy on Leah Sharibu and all others abducted and still in the hands of their captors. Stretch forth Your hand and set free. (d) Defend Your children from Jihad in S/Kaduna, Jos and other Christian territories (c.) Have mercy on IDPs and enable them return to their homes.
REGISTER; INVITE OTHERS: Please join this 24x7 prayer chain. Choose suitable day and time each week that you will pray for just 30 mins. Register at http://repent.csmnigeria.org/ Please share & invite others too. Thank you.